Fishery Improvement Project (FIP) Tool Kit
There are increasing demands for the seafood supply chain to lead and implement fishery improvement projects (FIPs) – a task which may seem daunting to many companies. SFP has designed a tool kit to help guide new participants in the basic process of initiating, implementing and communicating a FIP based on many years of practical experience.The tool kit is not intended to be prescriptive - FIPs have many common elements but they also have features unique to themselves.
The tool kit is laid out in three parts below – initiation, implementation and communication – along with the necessary templates that will guide users through the FIP process.
Queries about the tool kit should be directed to your SFP contact or sent via email where your correspondence will be forwarded to the appropriate FIP team member.
- Pre-FIP Plan: Guidance/Template (DOCX)
- FIP White Paper: Guidance/Template (PDF)
- FIP Detailed workplan: Guidance (PDF) and Template (XLSX)
- FIP Public workplan: Guidance/Template (DOCX)
- FIP Budget Example: Template (XLSX)
- FIP Agreement: Multiple Participants Template (DOCX)